QS QUALITY SERVICE LTD is accredited by ESYD Hellenic Accreditation System Accreditation Body Greek, according to ISO 17021.
ESYD, through Multilateral Agreements of mutual recognition (MLA), it is included in the European system accreditation (EA) and international (IAF) . This then guarantees the validity of certifications worldwide.
QS QUALITY SERVICE LTD is accredited by the following international standards:
• ISO 9001 is an international standard applicable to all organizations operating in all sectors of activity. The quality management system provides the means to monitor and improve all business processes (from commercial to purchasing management, production, etc.), directing the company to achieve results in line with market expectations.
• ISO 14001 is an international standard that certifies the appropriate management system to monitor the environmental impacts of its activities and will seek improvement in a coherent, effective and above all sustainable. The certification is a useful tool for sustainable development, as organizations that certify take a real commitment to limit the direct and indirect environmental impacts, improve the reduction of emissions, encourage recycling and good environmental practices.
• OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 is an international standard that refers to Legislative Decree no. 81/08 and certifies the system safety management and safety of workers that can be adopted by any organization operating in all types of industry and business. This rule is intended to structure a company to control, the knowledge of all possible risks.
• ISO 22000 is an international standard that certifies the management system for safety and hygienic food processing, allowing all companies involved in the supply chain to identify the risks they face and to manage them effectively. The standard applies to all organizations involved in food operations. It is connected with the ISO 22005 (certification of traceability).
• ISO 50001 is an international standard that certifies the management system for energy. The objective of this system is to enable an organization to monitor and reduce energy consumption in any type of activity.
• ISO 27001 is a international standard that specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organization. It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organization
• ISO 13485 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements. Such organizations can be involved in one or more stages of the life-cycle, including design and development, production, storage and distribution, installation, or servicing of a medical device and design and development or provision of associated activities (e.g. technical support). ISO 13485:2016 can also be used by suppliers or external parties that provide product, including quality management system-related services to such organizations.
QS QUALITY SERVICE LTD is accredited by NAB NATIONAL ACCREDIATION BOARD of MALTA, according ISO 17020 as Inspection Body Type A for TPED periodic inspections according Directive 2010/35/EU.
NAB, through Multilateral Agreements of mutual recognition (MLA), it is included in the European system accreditation (EA) and international (IAF) . This then guarantees the validity of inspections worldwide.